top cars


Mercedes-Benz S 600 Pullman Guard

Just the other day I was thinking what and if I will rent a limousine at my wedding. Don’t get me wrong I’m not getting married tomorrow, this week or this year (not sure even if it will be next year) but, loving cars that much, it has to be a special one (the most special) for such a moment.

Well today I decided what’s going to take me and my future wife to the party and that’s a Mercedes-Benz S 600 Pullman Guard. The Germans first mentioned it last year, but up until now I couldn’t manage to spot much about it.

Built on the basis of the S600, the new Pullman limousine will be powered by the 5.5-liter V12 biturbo with an output of 517 hp/380 kW and 830 Nm of torque. It will also offer protection (that’s obviously not for a wedding aight?) with its armor resisting military-standard small-arms projectiles and fragments from hand grenades or other explosive charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment